Posted on 06.05.2006 at 18:37
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be. JUST IN TIME FOR GRADUATION!!!!! Lets remember our special years
1. Who was your best friend?
Kristen Erica Gard
2. What sports did you play?
3. What car did you drive?
1994 toyota camry [ and still driving her today :) ]
4. It's Friday night, where were you at?
probably meghan stark's basement
5. Were you a party animal?
i wouldn't say animal..
6. Were you a considered a flirt?
7. Ever skip school?
9. Were you a nerd?
10. Did you get suspended/expelled?
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater??
12. Who was your favorite teacher?
13. Favorite class?
14. What was your school's full name?
King Philip Regional High School (imagine that on your class ring)
15. School mascot?
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
well i wouldn't say i regret anything that happened, but if i could change a few things, ya i'd go back
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
how perfect the day was, beautiful weather, and how i went to accopoccos after. ayayay!
18. Were you ever posted on the Senior Wall?
we didn't have one, but there was "The wall" you climbed in gym class and signed your name, im on that wall
19. Did you have a job your senior year?
yes... ohhh the outlets (dun dun dun)
20. Where did you go most often for lunch?
21. Have you gained weight since then?
are you kidding me?? im in COLLEGE now
22. What are you doing after graduation?
23. When did you graduate?
june 5, 2004
Posted on 05.29.2006 at 09:35
who was the last person you talked to on the phone? cara :)
who was the last person you talked to in person? momma
who was the last person you talked to online? katerrr!
who was the last person you hung out with? yesterday i went out with my mom, so i guess her
who was the last person you saw in person? mom
who was the last person you took a picture with? ashley and katharine
who was the last person you danced with? probably katelyn
what was the last thing you ate? cherrios for b-fast, yum
what was the last thing you drank? the love of my life, coffee
what was the last thing you did? ate breakfast?
what was the last place you went? the mall, yesterday
what was the last movie you saw? some chick flick on TV last night with my mom
what was your last phone-call about? how cara is sitting on the beach in hawaii and im stuck in boring-ass plainville
what was your last Instant Message about? how kate cried in greys anatomy cuz she just watched the season's finale
where did you go yesterday? the mall, my mom was on a mission for these shorts.. i dont know
where are your parents? my dad's outside working in the yard and my mom is cleaning the kitchen floor
where are you at now? in the computer room
where were you last week? at work
where were you the day 9-11 accured? we were coming from ms raymonds class (hahaha) going to crazy dr. mongeon's class. and we didn't know what was going on until mr levine came in with a notice and she told us what happened. and jen lechek started to cry.
where do most of your relatives live? massachusetts
when was the last time you showered? yesterday
when was the last time you hung out with your cousin? ummm... i dont know. they pop in and out all the time.
when was the last time you took a bath? i hate baths a;sldkjf
when was the last time you brushed your teeth? last night
when was the last time you were at the mall? yesterday, goddammit!
when was the last time you were absent? i hardly miss class, soo.. i dont know but i missed a couple this semester
why are you taking this survey? it looked interesting and i haven't taken a survey in a while
why are you online? it's 9:44am, no one is up but i am.. so im bored!
why did 9-11 happen? because people hate america and thought violence was the answer
why did they invent pencils? so when people make mistakes they can correct them
why are most things made in China? because they will work for 2 cents an hour
why are there such things as "magnets"? because of the magnetic pull the earth has, we are allowed to have those kinds of things
why did they come up with school? to get SMRT like homer simpson
how old are you? 19
how many siblings do you have? 1
how many rooms are in your house? nine-r
how many pets do you have? dos
how many TV's do you have? 4, and believe me, its neccessary
how many computers do you have? dos
how many friends do you have? 1. haha just kidding, i dont know..
Posted on 02.24.2006 at 09:55
Four Jobs I've had
1. Ralph Lauren Footwear
2. Work Inc.
3. Student Advocacy Office
4. Alumni House
Four movies I can watch over and over
2. Mean Girls
4. Super Troopers
Four places I have lived
1. Attleboro, Ma
2. Plainville, Ma
3. Bristol, Ri
Four TV shows I love
1. The OC
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. GILLLMORRE GIRLSSSS
Four places I've vacationed
1. Cape Cod
2. New York City
3. Puerto Rico
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. chicken and broccoli alfredo
2. swordfish and baked potato
3. chicken fingers and fries
4. buffalo chicken wrap
Four websites I visit daily:
Four places i would rather be right now
1. on the beachhh
3. in austrailia with kate
Four people i am tagging
3. whorebag kristen
Posted on 02.07.2006 at 00:51
"it seems to me if you can't trust, you can't be trusted.."
Posted on 01.22.2006 at 20:04
-the song "dance dance" by fall out boy
-recieving and sending emails to katelyn (and sometimes carolyn) and having conversations. i never get important emails, or fun emails. and these have been fun.
-the new eliptical at the YMCA because i love how it swooshes
-limewire, because who doesn't love free stolen music?
-diet coke with splenda (tastes like sprite, puke)
-that stupid STUPID "grilz" song by nelly, worst song ever
-the radio from 12-12:30pm because it's like lunch requests and people want to listen to the stupidest songs and i just want to listen to something thats not from the 80s and it's the worst half hour to listen to the radio because every station does it
-how cold it's gotten, i guess it wanted to be winter finally
ok so since i haven't updated in a while.. i guess that's a good update on my current likes and dislikes. good enough. school starts soon, thank god. want to see everyone, be back, and pretty much just do what i do best. k bye.
Posted on 01.04.2006 at 18:50
1. Do you still know/talk to the person you lost your virginity to? i'm a whore, i can't even remember all the people i had sex with, nevermind who i lost my virginity to
2. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons?
save them until i needed them.
3.What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
hells yeah for hootie and the blowfish, sheryl crow, and alanis morrissette
4.What is the best thing about your current job?
meeting some truly amazing people who have really opened up my mind to things
5.Do you wish cell phone etiquette was a required class?
i'm pretty sure etiquette classes should always be required for anything, people are so rude
6.Are you against marriage?
7. Why or Why Not?
i mean it's definetly a cultural thing, but marriage is the best way to show your love for someone. and why not solidify it by getting married. plus.. there are benefits like insurance and having a huge wedding haha.
8. What's the most [messed] up food combination you've come up with?
i guess pretzels and peanutbutter. kinda gross, but i was really hungry at the time.
9. Have you been on a date in the past week?
10. If yes how did it go, if no, why not?
11. Where are you going on your next vacation?
cape cod in july, what else is new..
12. Quote a song lyric, because I told you to!
"you're the magic that holds the sky from the ground"
13. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
i guess more old, but probably its pretty even.
15. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
no, none are even around here except the one that just opened in stoughton
16. Are you ashamed of having it?
17. What do you wish someone would buy you?
fucking flowers, i've never gotten flowers before. dammit.
18. What do you think of hipsters?
yeah i think of hipsters jeans too, but maybe you mean hippies? why don't you be more specific next time
19. What are you wearing right now?
my fav ones, the dark ones from AE
20. When is the last time you had mom's home cookin'?
tonight actually, i had homemade pizza
21. Do you like your parents?
yes, most times..
22. Do you still live with them?
23. What state/country are you from?
24. Do you ever wish you were gay/straight?
no.. what a weird question
25. Tell us about the last conversation you had?
haha, i talked to katelyn. i called and left a message telling her to have a happy hump day, so she called back. and we talked about how we should be together on our weekly holiday.
26. Where do you see yourself in one month?
at school, working hard, having fun, and doing the same old thing i guess
27. What is your favorite smell?
i like a lot of smells, new car smell is the first that comes to mind. or coconut bay from yankee candle. that's the air freshener in my car.
28. Home Depot: pure evil or pure genius?
how about.. don't care.
29. Do you consider yourself bi-polar?
no, but i'm sure my mom disagrees with me
30. What is the time and the outside temperature at the moment?
7:02pm and probably like 20 degrees.
31. Have you ever done anything vindictive to your coworkers?
say wha? i don't believe so..
32. Have you ever gone to therapy?
33. Have you ever Played Spin the Bottle?
34. Have you ever Toilet Papered someone's house?
no, dammit that would be funny though
35. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
story of my liiiiife
36. Have you ever gone camping?
yes, i used to camp alllll the time when i was little
37. Have you ever had a crush on your brother's friend?
maybe if i had a brother.. an OLDER brother, because that's just creepy if he was younger.
38. Have you ever been to a nude beach?
39. Have you ever drank jack daniels?
40. Have you ever had sex on the beach?
41. Have you ever had a stalker?
42. Have you ever played a prank on someone that had them really scared?
probably, but nothing comes to mind right now
43. Have you ever been embarrassed by one of your family members?
gah, you just summed up my whole family in one sentence.
44. Have you ever been in love?
45. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
when i was in like 5th grade, does that count
46. Have you ever had a threesome?
haha well.... do stef and katelyn count?
47. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
48. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober one?
49. Have you ever cheated on your bf/gf?
50. Have you ever been cheated on?
51. Have you ever had sex with one of your friends?
52. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend?
i'm sure i have, but i can't think of anything as of right now. buuuut i know what she'd say to this question, stupid whore.
53. Have you ever felt like you were just completely rhino raped?
what the crap? you're gross.
54. Have you ever lied to your parents?
haha, again, story of my life
55. Have you ever been out of the US?
once, puerto rico
56. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
nope, but close one time.
57. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month straight?
58. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places in 1 day?
eeeew, i just puked all over you
69. Have you ever gotten so wasted you make your 5 other friends leave the bar at like 12 o’clock cause you were gonna pass out?
haha, well does leaving the club at like 12:30 count because i was falling asleep on the couch? i didn't want to leave, i told them that haha. but they sort of dragged me out.. good choice.
70. Have you ever spied on someone you had a crush on?
don't think so
71. Have you ever met someone you only know through MySpace?
72. Have you ever slept with one of your coworkers?
73. Have you ever seen your best friend naked?
um.. all the TIME.
74. Have you ever walked in on your parents having sex?
75. Have you ever been so bored all you do is fill out stupid surveys?
no i haven't done these in sooo long. i just never update so i figured this is a good update for everyone
Posted on 12.17.2005 at 14:23
what the fuck. it's december 17th. not even christmas time yet. nope. and they already have spring clothing out? how much sense does that make, tell me please. AND who is the sucker who wants to buy all the new spring clothing? gahhhhh i hate being a girl i want ALL CLOTHES NOW. it's not spring time, not even close. nope. and i have no money. but i want clothes. thats fine, finnnne. ahhhhh. stupid spring clothes. WHERE ARE YOU SUMMER. I WANT YOU NOW. AND ICECREAM. AND SKIRTS. AND FLIPFLOOOOPS.
Posted on 12.14.2005 at 14:00
|Your 2005 Song Is|
Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson
"But since you've been gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on"
In 2005, you moved on.
Posted on 11.13.2005 at 16:54
How I feel: satisfied
What I'm listening to: gilmore girls
i've had two really good weekends in a row. friday was hilarious. me and chapin were outside the whole time just.. being a mess. and saturday we went to see BEN FOLDSSSSSSSS. he was amazing, as usual. we slept at chapins house. her mommy made yummy pasta and salad. annnnd we slept until 2pm. no reason, we just decided 12 hours of sleep is good. this weekend was also a good time. well friday was kinda boring, but yesterday afternoon/last night was a lot of fun. especially last night :) i spent money i don't have. uughh. i need to work soo much xmas break. i can't wait to go home because i NEED to watch gilmore girls. my mom has been taping the episodes because friggen RI doesn't get the WB. what WHORES. however, right now i'm watching a gilmore girl marathon, and i don't know if i want to go to dinner so i can watch it haha.
school has been going by sooo fast. but this week i haven't had a lot of work to do. i have projects due in every class, but not until after thanksgiving. sooo i haven't really thought about them yet. registration is this week, hopefully i get all the classes i want. my schedule would be awesome. alright, well gilmore girls is neccessary right now, sooo peace out.
Posted on 10.10.2005 at 20:05
How I feel: mellow
What I'm listening to: john mayer
i hadn't been home in over a month, it was about time. i never thought i'd miss home at all, but i must say.. i was missing it. it was good to be home. not that im sick of this place because i love it here, but it was about time. i think everyone needed it. to just rewind and relax. i didn't even do much. friday katelyn brought me home and i watched the sox with my dad, (friggen sox..) and mom made a yummy dinner and i just hung out in my pjs. saturday i went grocery shopping so i could get some things to bring back to school. then i hung out, dinner, whatever, and slept over kates. there we ATE MEXICAN DIP and obviously tons more candy and junk food because thats what we do.. and i dyed her hair and we watched the family guy movie. sunday i went to target because.. that place is amazing. and then pam came over and i went with them to craft places and hung out. pam is a good time. thennn i watched law and order the rest of the night. today i did some errands with mom then she dropped me off at chapins and we went back. i unpacked all my goodies and did laundry and cleaned, and here i am. dreading homework. umm WHAT. there is a panera going into plainville. PANERA. my god. just what i need, another place to take all my money. AAAAND a tjmaxx. yesss plainville is moving up a notch. OH YEAH and we're getting a grocery store. my god what are we going to do. so yes, home was good. i didn't see many people though, meaning.. like no one at all. just kate and kendra. and surely not enough of kate. but it was neccessary, just one thing missing...
now it's time to watch those friggen yankees get their asses kicked, and do some homework. booo. oh well, at least it's sweet sixteen and oreo night.